This webinar took place on November 4, 2020.
A replay of the webinar is below. Please click here to view tips to mitigate COVID-19 risk in long term care facilities.
COVID-19 has changed much about the way we treat residents and conduct business. Womble Bond Dickinson hosted a discussion about the latest information you need to know to stay in compliance with new laws, prepare for State Surveys and keep residents and staff healthy.
In this webinar, our attorneys discussed:
- An overview of certain CMS actions taken during the pandemic
- CMS and CDC guidance
- Risk management strategies for communities
- Resident and third-party agreement considerations
- Regulatory compliance
- Workforce issues
- Corporate governance best practices
- Fiduciary duties
- Alissa Fleming, Of Counsel, Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLP
- Catherine Wrenn, Of Counsel, Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLP
- David Broughton, Partner, Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLP
Questions about the event?
Please contact Lisa Lindquist at 843-576-5545 or email@example.com.