Victoria is in our Projects & Procurement Team specialising in providing procurement advice. Victoria has ten years' practical experience as a procurement professional in the public sector and has to date specialised in her legal career advising on commercial matters, procurement issues and acting within the healthcare sector.
Her experience includes drafting and advising on various procurement documents (including OJEU notices, PQQs, ITTs, evaluation criteria and standstill letters) and advising on procurement issues including: award under the light touch regime, substantial modification, evaluation and risk mitigation to procurement challenges.
Examples of experience include advising:
- a Foundation Trust hospital on procurement strategy and process, drafting procurement documents and the development of total facilities management contracts
- Foundation and Trust hospitals on risk mitigation of procurement challenges and the development of procurement strategy and preparation of procurement documents
- national healthcare bodies on the application of the Light Touch Regime and risks of procurement challenge
- private sector organisations on procurement processes and interactions with public sector bodies
- cross organisational groups, including Sustainability and Transformation Partnerships (STP's), on governance, commercial and procurement issues
- procurement and non-procurement professionals on procurement and key risk areas in contract drafting