Sarah focuses her practice on a broad range of general corporate matters, including, mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance transactions, corporate governance, early stage corporate formation and federal securities law compliance. She counsels both public and private companies and advises companies and their boards on fiduciary duty matters, commercial contracts and a broad array of day-to-day corporate matters.
- American Bar Association
- Women’s Bar Association
Any result the lawyer or law firm may have achieved on behalf of clients in other matters does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.
- Represented private company engaged in insurance technology business in asset sale to a strategic buyer.
- Advised public company selling stock of its subsidiary to a strategic buyer.
- Assisted private limited liability company in purchasing a seafood processing and distribution company.
- Represented private medical device company in cross-border reverse merger with a larger medical device manufacturer and distributor.
- Advised private marketing company with sale to strategic buyer.
- Counseled American Railcar Industries, Inc., a railcar manufacturer, in various matters, including SEC reporting and a $625 million secured private offering of debt securities.
- Advised pharmaceutical company in sale of secured debt to investment management firm.
- Assisted private equipment leasing company with more than $500 million in secured financings.
- Represented multiple emerging growth companies in early stage corporate matters and venture financing transactions.