Sam is a solicitor in the real estate department. He advises clients on all aspects of commercial property transactions with a particular focus in the retail, energy and transport sectors.
His expertise includes advising in the acquisition and disposal of freehold and leasehold property, re-financing, development projects, landlord and tenant and general estate management work.
Examples of experience include advising:
- Acting for a national transport infrastructure company on the granting of retail leases at main central London railway stations.
- Acting for Post Office Limited in the management of its property portfolio.
- Acting for corporate occupier tenants such as River Island, Clarks Shoes and Ladbrokes Coral in the in the acquisition and disposal of premises.
- Acting for a large online retailer in the acquisition of new offices and warehouse premises.
- Acting for a developer in acquiring and developing supported living accommodation as a joint venture with a healthcare provider.