Patrick works in our Developers and Investors team based in our Leeds office which operates nationally.
He specialises in commercial and residential development work acting for commercial developers and investors and house builders. Patrick has a real mix of clients based nationally as well as across Yorkshire including local authorities, further education colleges, developers, investors, landlords, tenants, corporate occupiers, charities, retailers and housebuilders.
He acts on a range of property matters including on acquisitions and disposals, lettings, developments, strategic land promotions and options involving equalisation and overage and real estate finance.
Patrick has acted on a number of development acquisitions and options for house builders for both immediate and strategic land.
Patrick also works for commercial landlords and tenants on an array of leasehold transactions.
- acting for a large developer on agreements for lease and leases of retail units for a new shopping centre as well as documenting utility supplies for the centre
- house builders on immediate acquisitions and strategic land option agreements including collaboration and equalisation agreements and complex overage agreements
- a local developer/investor on lettings and plot sales on a small office park
- a local further education college on all aspects of its property portfolio including first registration, lettings of college buildings and disposals of surplus land, and
- a global retailer on new lettings and lease renewals
- acting for a developer as part of a joint venture with a local council for a regeneration scheme
- acting for a variety of tenants on office lettings
- working as part of a larger team on promotion agreements