Lucy has experience in a range of commercial disputes, having worked on cases in both the High Court (including proceedings in the Queen’s Bench Division, Chancery Division, Technology and Construction Court and the Companies Court) and on lower value claims in the County Court.
- Several transport providers/train manufacturers on claims arising out of procurement processes
- A manufacturer on an action in relation to breach of warranties in a Share Purchase Agreement
- A manufacturer in relation to a claim for damages and delivery up of goods
- A leading industrial energy, utilities and services provider on a dispute in relation to a Services Agreement and Undertaking
- A leading train operating company in relation to a claim for compensation for services provided.