Lori is passionate about helping lawyers build and advance their careers at Womble Bond Dickinson. As Chief Recruiting Officer, she collaborates with partners and senior executives to align talent strategy with the firm’s business objectives and has extensive experience in attorney professional development, leadership development and executive coaching. She joined the firm as a practicing lawyer more than 15 years ago and used that experience to help establish a lateral integration program that is used across Womble Bond Dickinson's transatlantic footprint.
Prior to her professional staff position, Lori was an actively practicing attorney licensed in North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia. Her areas of practice included civil litigation, white collar crime, medical malpractice and regulatory matters, and she has tried cases involving construction contracts, unfair and deceptive trade practices and damages and also represented clients before the SEC and South Carolina Law Enforcement Division.
Civic and Professional Activities
- Board Member, Pat’s Place Child Advocacy Center, 2004-2008
- Annual Loyalty Fund Chair, Wesleyan College Alumnae Association Board of Managers, 2002-2003
- Board Member, Wesleyan College Alumnae Association Board of Managers, 1998-2003
- North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Durham County and Federal Bar Associations
- National Legal Mentoring Executive Committee, 2012-Present
- Capital Campaign Steering Committee, Trinity School of Durham and Chapel Hill, 2018-Present
- Chair, Lex Mundi Professional Development Committee, 2013-2015
Honors and Awards
- Georgia Association of Women Lawyers Award
- 30 Best and Brightest, Greenville Business Magazine