Julie’s practice is focused on mergers and acquisitions, private equity, venture capital finance, general corporate and commercial transactions.
Julie’s experience encompasses a wide array of transactional matters ranging from assisting emerging and middle market companies in the technology sector with complex business transactions such as venture capital financings and mergers and acquisitions to serving as in-house counsel at a publicly held company in the health care sector negotiating complex commercial contracts, data licenses and HIPAAcompliant business associate agreements.
Julie also has experience advising tax-exempt organizations in connection with IRS applications for tax-exempt status and providing general counsel to public charities and tax-exempt associations.
Any result the lawyer or law firm may have achieved on behalf of clients in other matters does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.
- Represent an emerging healthcare technology company in negotiating complex commercial transactions with health systems and healthcare information exchanges.
- Represented a privately held provider of outsourced coding, revenue cycle management and consulting in the sale of the company to a private equity firm.
- Represented a private equity firm in its acquisition of a majority stake in a healthcare information technology company.
- Represented a private equity firm in its acquisition of a manufacturing company with multinational operations.
- Represent family-owned and privately owned companies with a variety of general corporate matters including entity formation and preparation of commercial agreements.