Keith is a deal lawyer who focuses his practice on the acquisition and development of real estate for commercial and residential uses. He also counsels franchisees on the acquisition, structure and operation of quick service restaurants through all phases of acquisition and development. His varied legal experience across the public and private arenas provides him the skills to represent clients in all facets of real estate. Keith is known for his unwavering dedication to his clients’ success and a high level of service that helps his clients achieve their goals.
Keith guides and counsels his clients from the negotiation of purchase and sale agreements through post-acquisition control and management. He has more than 20 years of real estate experience ranging from zoning, community association law, land sales compliance, leasing and private club structure.
In addition, Keith’s client experience in the franchising arena involves extensive multi-state acquisitions, formation of ownership structures, due diligence review and tenant/landlord arrangements. He has the experience and understanding that is necessary for franchisees to maneuver through the acquisition and disposition processes.
Any result the lawyer or law firm may have achieved on behalf of clients in other matters does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.
- Counseled a large multi-state developer in the acquisition and development of multi-family complexes throughout the South and Midwest.
- Represented lender in the disposition of the largest maritime forest tract in the State of Georgia.
- Counseled and facilitated the acquisition of approximately 300 quick-service restaurants throughout the Gulf region in the US.
- Crafted and prepared an organizational structure and residential component of a $250 million mixed-use hotel development.
- Prepared and structured homeowners’ associations, condominium associations and club management organizations throughout the United States.
- Guided and counseled the General Assembly of the State of Georgia as Assistant Legislative Counsel focusing on land use and development, zoning, eminent domain, taxation, leasehold estates and open records compliance.