Hannah is a professional indemnity and dispute resolution lawyer specialising in the defence of high value and complex claims against construction and property professionals, including architects, engineers, interior designers, surveyors, valuers and planners. She is head of the firm's construction professional insurance practice, leading a team of experienced construction insurance lawyers across our national offices.
Hannah also has significant experience defending other professionals, in particular, solicitors, accountants, brokers and independent financial advisers.
She acts for many of the major insurers and regularly advises on policy coverage.
Hannah gives regular external training to clients and the wider market providing seminars and workshops on a range of defence and coverage issues. She is also a regular contributor to the legal press.
'Tough yet commercially astute', 'incisive in her analysis', and 'goes out of her way to put the clients' needs at the heart of the excellent service she delivers'.
- Award for Commercial Insurance Law Firm of the Year 2018, Lawyer Monthly Awards
- Shortlisted for Legal 500 Insurance Firm of the Year 2017 and 2018
- Award for Insurance Team of the Year 2017 Legal Business Awards
- Shortlisted for FT Innovative Lawyers Awards Europe 2017 for Private Edge Product developed with AIG
- Shortlisted for Insurance Firm of the Year 2017 Post Claims Awards
- Awarded Construction Firm of the Year (UK) 2016 The Lawyer Monthly
- Shortlisted for Legal 500 2017 award for our expertise in professional negligence
- Shortlisted for Legal 500 2016 award for our expertise in professional negligence