Chloe Williams is a “dirt lawyer” through and through, with a deep passion for all things related to real property.
Chloe represents real estate clients in an array of transactions, including the acquisition, disposition, development, and financing of real property. Her attention to detail and ability to think strategically enable her to navigate drafting and negotiating commercial real estate and corporate documents, such as purchase and sale agreements and leases. She is proud to offer a pragmatic, solutions-based approach to her clients in all aspects of real estate transactions. Chloe has been involved with dozens of complex transactions across the United States, including industrial, commercial, multifamily, assisted living, utility-scale solar, and office projects. She is committed to providing exceptional service and takes the time to understand her clients' unique needs and goals.
Any result the lawyer or law firm may have achieved on behalf of clients in other matters does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.
- Represented various property development and management companies in the acquisition, disposition, and leasing of shopping centers and commercial properties.
- Represented solar real estate investment trust in the securitization of assets.
- Represented various lenders in the financing of commercial real estate projects, including multifamily and industrial projects.
- Represented institutional timberland manager with the acquisition and disposition of investment timberland properties.
Professional and Civic Engagement
- Member, NAIOP (National Association of Industrial and Office Properties)
- Member, North Carolina State Bar Association, Real Property Section
- Member, Forsyth County Bar Association