Amy is an experienced attorney who advises US clients in the areas of commercial real estate transactions, commercial finance, commercial leasing, commercial property tax appeals, business formations, and general real estate and corporate law. Her practice also includes the representation of various banks and other institutional lenders in all aspects of real estate lending and asset-based financing.
Her specific experience includes:
- Real estate contract drafting and negotiations
- Loan document drafting and negotiations
- Title issues
- Zoning, land use, and other due diligence matters
- Project development and financing
- Commercial lease negotiation and documentation
- Multi-family housing community issues.
Amy represents such business clients as real estate developers and owners of hotels, shopping centers, office buildings, warehouse industrial facilities, single-family residential and apartment communities, and mixed use developments; national, regional and local banks; middle-market investment banks; various national corporations; local small businesses and non-profit organizations.
Any result the lawyer or law firm may have achieved on behalf of clients in other matters does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.
- Represented Fortune 500 international corporation in the financing and development of a 3,000,000 square foot warehouse and distribution facility.
- Represented gasoline/convenience store client in connection with a credit facility in excess of $90,000,000.00.
- Represented regional bank in connection with loan in excess of $39,000,000 to finance the construction of a mixed-use development, including national grocery store chain, retail, and a multifamily community.
- Represented national, publicly traded corporation in connection with the lease of its headquarters space.
- Represented international telecommunications corporation on multiple leases of office facilities.