GREENVILLE, S.C.—Eight attorneys from Womble Bond Dickinson’s Greenville office have been named to the Greenville Magazine Legal Elite for 2018.
Firm honorees are:
• Michael Bogle, Environmental Law
• Marian Bowers, Banking and Finance Law
• Jamie Francis, Corporate/M&A Law
• Sterling Laney, Banking and Finance Law
• Melinda Davis Lux, Corporate/M&A Law
• Sandy Miller, Healthcare Law
• Lindsay Smith, Commercial Real Estate Law and Banking and Finance Law
• Rory Whelehan, Bankruptcy Law
For the second year in a row, Miller was the top vote-getter in the Healthcare Law category and was profiled in a Q&A with the magazine.
Honorees were selected by attorneys from the Upstate. Attorneys were allowed to nominate members of their own firm, but for each in-firm nomination, there had to be an out-of-firm nomination. Voters were not allowed to vote for themselves. The 2018 Greenville Business Magazine Legal Elite is recognized in the magazine’s August 2018 edition.