Nine Womble Bond Dickinson attorneys have been named to the 2024 Lawdragon Top 500 in America for their exemplary efforts in Litigation over the past year. The honored attorneys are listed below.
- Daniel M. Attaway – Wilmington, DE (IP Litigation, esp. Patent)
- James P. Cooney III – Charlotte, NC (White Collar, Investigations, Appellate)
- Christine Dupriest – Atlanta, GA (IP Litigation, esp. Patent)
- Christian E. Mammen – San Francisco, CA (IP Litigation)
- James R. Morgan Jr. – Winston-Salem, NC (Government, Business Litigation, Appellate)
- James D. Myrick – Charleston, SC (Commercial Litigation, Product Liability, Environmental)
- Claire J. Rauscher – Charlotte, NC (White Collar, Investigations)
- Dana K. Severance – Wilmington, DE (IP Litigation, esp. Patent)
- Henry B. Smythe Jr. – Charleston, SC (Product Liability, Mass Tort, Class Action)
Lawdragon is a legal media company that provides online news and editorial features. Their 500 list has become a prestigious annual honor that recognizes elite professionals in all practice areas. The list of 500 was selected by the Lawdragon editorial board through submissions, research and editorial vetting from a board of peers and clients.