This event took place on January 29, 2021.
What are the risks and opportunities in a marketplace where everything can be done from everywhere? Taxes, leasing arrangements, cybersecurity, logistics, employment, land use – the list of legal and business implications companies face in a virtual world is long and varied.
Womble Bond Dickinson’s Everything from Everywhere Summit explored these issues and provided business leaders with critical insights on some of the biggest challenges the digital economy will present in the coming year.
11:00 AM - Keynote address from Nancy Giordano
Recognized as one of the world’s top futurists and corporate strategists and author of LeaderING: The Ways Visionary Leaders Play Bigger (available early 2021).
12:10 PM - Breakout Sessions - Tracks 1 & 2 (35 minutes each)
Providing insights across multiple sectors to help you navigate the current shifts in the marketplace. (See list of breakout sessions below.)
1:30 PM - Cybersecurity Panel
Discussing trends shaping data privacy and digital transformation. (1 hour CLE pending)
Led by Tara Cho, CIPP/US, CIPP/E, Partner, Womble Bond Dickinson and certified legal specialist in Privacy and Information Security Law
2:30 pm - End
Click here to view full agenda and breakout descriptions.
Breakout Sessions include:
- The Future of Work: How Might COVID-19 Change the US Workplace in Years to Come
- Shot Heard Around the World: The Impact of the COVID-19 Vaccine in the US Workplace
- Remote Litigation: Lessons Learned from a "Zoom" Trial
- Business Interruption Insurance
- The Future of Digital Healthcare
- Has Office Space Become a Dinosaur Because We Are All Working Successfully from Home? (No, But Your Employees Will Want Changes.)
- Non-Remote Manufacturing in a Remote World
- Clearing the Corner of Your Desk with the Help of Alternative Legal Service Providers
- The Pandemic and the Service Industry: A Look at the Winners and Losers in the Hotel and Quick Service Restaurant Sectors
- E-commerce's Impact on Small Business in the Age of COVID-19
- Intellectual Property: Protecting Innovation at the Intersection of Artificial Intelligence and Life Sciences
- Energy from Everywhere - A Closer Look at the Trends Impacting Consumers