Many of you know that I planned, edited and co-wrote a book published by the Business Law Section of the American Bar Association. The book is called The Law of Artificial Intelligence and Smart Machines.
You may not know that the ABA has published a series of podcasts called Robot Rules in which I interview some of the top chapter authors from this book, including Judge James Baker on AI and the law of war and Roland Trope on the law of autonomous vehicles.
Here are the links to the Robot Rules Podcast:
- Autonomous Driving Machines with Roland Trope
- Product Liability for AI Machines with Steve Wu
- AI's Effect on Labor and Employment with Professor Jon Garon
- AI and the Law of War with Judge James Baker
- AI in Entertainment and Legal Services with Jennifer Maisel
- AI Development and Law in Canada with Lisa Lifshitz