Ewelina advises clients on all aspects of commercial property transactions, with a particular focus on the retail, office, industrial, property finance and renewal energy sectors.
Ewelina acts for a number of national and international retailers, including Superdrug, Savers, The Perfume Shop, Hutchison 3G UK Limited, Carpetright and Footlocker. She also acts for government and local authority bodies and a global renewable energy company which has been active in the renewable energy industry for over 30 years. Ewelina also acted for a number of institutional investors on office, industrial and retail assets.
Ewelina assists clients with a wide range of property transactions, including onshore wind farm projects in Scotland, sales and acquisitions, commercial leasing and asset management work, property finance and regularly deals with the Scottish aspects of cross-border matters.
Examples of experience include advising:
- Government Body on a COVID-19 related project
- Local Authority on the acquisition of £6,6 million investment property
- A large institutional investor and an international essential retailer on lease and asset management work
- A large retailer on a cross border transaction (Scotland, England and Northern Ireland), intragroup transfer of approximately £25 million worth of real estate
- A large corporate client on the acquisition of a £40 million business including commercial property based across the UK, including Scotland
- Major UK and international commercial lenders on the real estate due diligence and providing support to WBD finance team
- A large renewable energy provider on a wind farm project in Scotland involving negotiating a wind farm option and lease, a number of access agreements and real estate due diligence
- Leadership role in knowledge management initiatives.