Ben has extensive experience of advising on a broad range of corporate transactions, including public and private M&A, public and private fundraisings, joint ventures and reorganisations. He regularly takes the lead role on some of the firm’s most complex and high profile transactions, working with multi-disciplinary deal teams consisting of other members of the firm and other professional advisers.
Ben’s focus is on effective transaction execution, whilst ensuring a transaction delivers the desired outcomes for our client. His broad experience allows him to apply innovative solutions to challenges which arise during transactions.
He also advises quoted and private companies on company law and governance matters.
- The new challenger bank, Atom Bank plc, on its pre-launch £135million equity fundraising, including the £45million investment by the Spanish bank, BBVA and subsequent £85million secondary equity fundraising
- Venator Materials plc on its $454million IPO on the New York Stock Exchange
- Huntsman Corporation on its acquisition of IFS Chemicals Limited
- Molins PLC on its £30m disposal of its tobacco manufacturing and instrumentation business to Coesia.
- Vertu Motors plc on its corporate affairs and in excess of £200million of fundraisings and acquisitions, including its recent £35million placing and £31million acquisition of Greenoaks Mercedes and £50 million placing and £31 million acquisition of Albert Farnell Limited
- On numerous IPOs (both on the company and broker side), including IPOs of Vertu Motors plc, Superglass pc, Hargreaves Services plc, Sweett Group plc and e-therapeutics plc
- Huntsman Corporation on the $812m disposal of its European base polymers business to SABIC
- The Saudi-based Al Rushaid Group on the disposal of Whessoe Oil & Gas Limited to Samsung C&T Corporation.