Ben represents various clients in patent litigation at both the district court and appellate levels. His clients include biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and life sciences companies.
Prior to his current position, Ben worked in various roles in which he assisted with Abbreviated New Drug Application (ANDA) litigation matters. While in law school, Ben reached the Semifinals of the AIPLA Giles Sutherland Rich Moot Court Southeastern Regionals. He spent his summers interning for The Honorable Fred Silverman in the New Castle County Superior Court and working as a summer associate for multiple firms assisting with life sciences patent litigation and related antitrust matters.
- Author, Amici Views On Big Pharma ‘Renting’ Sovereign Immunity, Law360, January 9, 2018.
- Co-author, Courts Answer Key Questions Over the Reach of the BPCIA, IPWatchdog, July 25, 2016.
- Researched relevant case law and assisted with the drafting of briefs to be filed with the Federal Circuit.
- Managed and reviewed documents material to discovery disputes in district court litigation concerning trade secret misappropriation and patent infringement claims.
- Drafted opinion for a multinational pharmaceutical company.
- Assisted with the preparation and prosecution of patents in the biologics field.