Womble Bond Dickinson Partner Francisco Balduzzi will be a speaker at the 2023 Lex Mundi Cross-Border Transactions Global Seminar. Balduzzi will discuss “ESG Considerations for Private Companies and Private Investors” at the event, which takes place Feb. 16-17 in London.
Other topics to be discussed at the seminar include:
- Global M&A Trends;
- Improving Board Oversight on M&A Activity;
- Best Practices for Protecting Against and Managing M&A Disputes;
- ESG Considerations for Private Companies and Private Investors;
- Special Situations and Distressed M&A; and
- Navigating Antitrust Policies and Merger Reviews for Global Transactions.
Francisco Balduzzi has more than 25 years of international experience as a senior legal executive and in private practice, particularly in Latin America. He has a strong cross-border M&A, transactional, and dispute practice within the Energy and Natural Resources (ENR) sector, focusing on the energy service (oil, gas, and power), metal, and mining industries.