Click here to watch the symposium on demand.
Health Care fraud is a growing national issue. The National Heath Care Anti-Fraud Association estimates that health care fraud costs the nation about $68 billion annually — about 3 percent of the nation's $2.26 trillion in health care spending.
Sooner or later it will affect your business or your practice. Will you be ready?
Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLP held its First Annual Health Care Fraud Symposium, a webinar designed to discuss critical health care fraud topics, including:
- U.S. Department of Justice Health Care Fraud Enforcement Priorities
- False Claims Act Enforcement
- How to Deal with Grand Jury Subpoenas & Civil Investigative Demands
- HHS-OIG/CMS Regulatory Updates
- Compliance Programs and Training
- Implications of DOJ Antitrust Division’s Withdrawal of Healthcare Policy Statements
C-suite executives, in-house counsel, and management for healthcare companies including hospitals, health clinics, retail drug companies, pharmacists, skilled nursing facilities, laboratories, and medical practices were all encouraged to attend.
Panelists are members of Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLP’s White-Collar Defense, Investigations, and Regulatory Enforcement practice group, which includes former veteran federal prosecutors and defense attorneys.