This event took place on April 21, 2021.
Womble Bond Dickinson attorney Tara Cho joined PrivacyConnect Raleigh-Durham for an online network event to discuss operational best practices and the latest privacy regulatory developments around digital vaccine passports, health pass apps, and online screening surveys.
- Tara Cho, Partner and Chair of Privacy and Cybersecurity Team, Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLP
- Avery Miles, Global Data Protection Officer, Worldwide Clinical Trials
- Campbell Tucker, Vice President and Chief Privacy Officer, Novant Health
- Lynn Leubuscher, Chief Privacy Officer, Privacy Counsel, SAS
- Nick Graham, Global Chair, Privacy and CyberSecurity Group, Dentons UK & Middle East LLP