This event took place on September 22, 2022.
Womble Bond Dickinson brought together energy sector leaders from Total Energies, Shell, Baker Hughes, Macquarie, 8 Rivers Capital, Ecopetrol USA, GlidePath Power Solutions, and more to share perspectives on the challenges they face in today’s energy markets balancing energy security with net zero goals. Our program featured keynote speaker, Bobby Tudor, Chair of the Houston Energy Transition Initiative for the Greater Houston Partnership, as well as panel discussions.
- Bobby Tudor, Chair of Houston Energy Transition Initiative, Greater Houston Partnership
- Regina Bynote Jones, Chief Legal Office, Baker Hughes
- Sudan Maccio, General Counsel, Ecopetrol USA
- Elizabeth Matthews, General Counsel, TotalEnergies (US)
- Deonne Nauls, General Counsel, GlidePath Power Solutions
- Ozzie Pagan, Senior Managing Director, Commodities, Macquarie
- Jarl Pedersen, Commercial Project Director, 8 Rivers Capital, LLC
4:00 – 4:30 pm CT | Registration/Networking
4:30 – 5:15 pm CT | Panel 1 – Addressing Near Term Challenges: Greener Fossil Fuel Production
5:15 – 6:00 pm CT | Panel 2 – Will Geopolitics Accelerate or Moderate Investment in Renewable Energy?
6:00 – 6:30 pm CT | Featured Keynote Speaker, Bobby Tudor – Chair, Houston Energy Transition Initiative, Greater Houston Partnership
6:30 – 7:30 pm CT | Closing Reception