This webinar took place on April 29, 2020.
To download the slides from this presentation, please click here. A replay of the webinar is below.
Description: Womble Bond Dickinson and the Southern California Chapter of the Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC SoCal) co-hosted a panel discussion on topics including:
- Preparing for trial in a virtual world: The impacts of COVID-19
- Case development with the jury in mind
- Jury research: When you need it; What to do with it
- The trial itself: Beware the jury is watching
- Ako Williams, VP, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary, Ushio America
- Victoria Harvey, SVP & Chief Legal Officer, Smile Brands Inc.
- Dr. David Cannon, Co-Founder, Trial Innovations
- Kristin Walker-Probst (Moderator), Partner, Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLP
To help navigate the COVID crisis, we are sharing actionable content on our COVID-19 Resource Hub: Navigating the Legal Challenges of COVID-19. This is the best place to find fresh perspectives and insights from Womble Bond Dickinson (US) attorneys on a real time basis.