This event took place on June 23, 2021. Click here to view the full presentation on demand.
This program addressed important issues related to incorporating ESG into compensation programs, including:
- What has pushed ESG to the forefront of compensation design (i.e., what stakeholders are influencing these initiatives)?
- What are the different ways ESG is being used in compensation programs (e.g., short-term incentives vs. long-term incentives, cash vs. equity, subjective vs. objective measures)?
- What are some of the legal and other considerations related to using ESG in compensation programs, including SEC disclosure issues?
- How do executive compensation programs fit into a company’s overall ESG initiatives/concerns?
- Case studies/hypothetical