This webinar took place on April 29, 2020.
Description: Womble Bond Dickinson and ACC Houston presented a discussion of legal challenges that arise when balancing data privacy and employment law requirements against health, safety and business continuity objectives. This webinar was for ACC Houston members and Womble Bond Dickinson guests.
This webinar provided practical tips for tackling the privacy and data security challenges related to:
- Confidentiality of employee information, infectious disease reporting, and workplace safety
- Temperature testing, employee health monitoring, location tracking and other protective measures
- Vendor diligence and contracting, cybersecurity and risk management for rapid rollout of new technology
- Employee monitoring and cyber-risks for remote workforce
- Tara Cho (CIPP/US) and Europe (CIPP/E), Partner, Womble Bond Dickinson
- Theresa Sprain, Partner, Womble Bond Dickinson
- L. Renee Williams, (CIPP/US), Senior Counsel, Harris Health System
To help navigate the COVID crisis, we are sharing actionable content on our COVID-19 Resource Hub: Navigating the Legal Challenges of COVID-19. This is the best place to find fresh perspectives and insights from Womble Bond Dickinson (US) attorneys on a real time basis.