As digitization and connected technologies accelerated during the pandemic to support a remote workforce and serve customers and clients, data breaches, targeted ransomware attacks and other cybersecurity risks surged. Recent high-profile cyber-incidents include hackers targeting software platforms FireEye and SolarWinds. This session from the Everything from Everywhere Virtual Summit addressed the critical nature of how companies monitor, manage and assess cyber risks – requiring effective compliance practices, specialized due diligence, contractual indemnity protections, and tailored cyber insurance policies.
- David Coher – Principal, Strategic Planning & Power Supply, Southern California Edison
- Stephanie Lambert – AVP, Chief Compliance Counsel, NetScout Systems, Inc.
- JoAnna McFadden – Deputy Chief, Assistant United States Attorney, Criminal Division
- Tara Cho, CIPP/US, CIPP/E – Partner, Womble Bond Dickinson
- Mark Henriques – Partner, Womble Bond Dickinson (Moderator)