Womble Bond Dickinson attorneys Jeff Whittle and Karthika Perumal will speak at the Licensing Executives Society (LES) 2021 Annual Meeting. On September 27th at 2:00 PM (ET), Perumal will discuss "Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics – New Frontiers in Product development in the Life Sciences Sector." On September 29th at 3:00 PM (ET), Whittle will speak on "IP and Licensing Implications for a Greener Energy & Chemicals Ecosystem."
As we move away from the challenges of 2020, we are beginning to imagine what the new future looks like. Attendees will gain insights on effective ways to acquire, protect, and monetize intellectual property in the post COVID-19 age.
Speakers for "IP and Licensing Implications for a Greener Energy & Chemicals Ecosystem":
- Jeff Whittle, Managing Partner, Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLP
- Mark Shelley, Chief IP Counsel, Marathon Petroleum Company
- Kwadjo Adusei-Poku, Chief IP Counsel, Saudi Aramco
- Huyen Luong, Patent Attorney, Shell Oil Company
Speakers for "Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics – New Frontiers in Product development in the Life Sciences Sector":
- Karthika Perumal, Ph.D., Partner, Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLP
- Janet L. Raimondo, Head Legal M&A and Strategic Transactions, Novartis Corporation
- Nicole Clouse, IP Counsel, Biogen
- Michael O'Shaughnessy, Co-Founder of Abridge Data Solutions
*This event is not hosted by Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLP. We encourage all of our attorneys to be actively involved in outside organizations as both leaders and presenters. Our attorney is serving as a presenter at this event. Any registration fee for this event is set by the outside organization and not by Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLP.