Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLP’s Private Wealth Team has been advising individuals and families for over 100 years, so we understand that giving comprehensive, sophisticated, and innovative legal advice is just the starting point. Our real contribution is understanding you, your family, and your business and combining that knowledge with our legal acumen and commercial experience to provide you with the best possible solutions.
Our Private Wealth Team’s services include:
- Wills and Revocable Trusts
- Durable Powers of Attorney, including Health Care Powers of Attorney and Advance Directives
- Estate Planning and Estate Administration
- Trust Administration
- Irrevocable Trusts, including dynasty trusts, life insurance trusts, charitable trusts, grantor trusts, marital trusts, trusts for descendants, and special needs trusts
- Fiduciary Litigation, including will contests or caveats, trust contests, inter-beneficiary disputes, probate disputes and declaratory judgment matters
- Trust Modifications, Terminations, Decantings and Reformations
- Tax Planning
- Asset Protection, including protecting assets in the event of divorce
- Business Succession Planning
- Charitable Planning, including private foundations, public charities, supporting organizations, donor advised funds and endowed funds
- Family Limited Partnerships (FLPs) and Family Limited Liability Companies (FLLCs)
For more information relating to our services for private clients in the UK, please visit our dedicated Private Wealth microsite.