Stacie is a registered patent attorney whose practice focuses on intellectual property protection in the chemical, biotechnology, microbiological, life sciences, medical device, mechanical, micro-electro-mechanical systems (MEMS) and semiconductor arts.
She provides a broad range of patent related services including managing patent portfolio development (drafting and prosecuting patent applications in the United States and internationally); conducting offensive and defensive patent reviews; due diligence evaluations; and rendering opinions on third party patents (e.g. validity and infringement opinions).
Stacie also provides a range of trademark related services including portfolio development and related client counseling; and preparing, filing and prosecuting of domestic and international trademark applications.
- American Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
Any result the lawyer or law firm may have achieved on behalf of clients in other matters does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.
- Patent # 9,649,481 (Medical Device)
- Patent # 8,869,666 (Medical Device)
- Patent # 8,465,434 (Diagnostics)
- Patent # 8,658,160 (Therapeutics)
- Patent # 8,426,374 (Therapeutics)
- Patent # 9,510,074 (Optical Sensors)