Simon is a highly experienced corporate transactional lawyer with over 20 years’ experience in a wide range of corporate transactions.
He has significant and varied experience in private M&A and private equity having advised numerous PE funds, management teams and corporate and individual sellers.
Simon was previously a partner for 12 years in a national law firm including seven years in their London office.
He was also the CEO of a commercial management and investment business, originating, structuring and making investments in a range of private companies both in the UK and overseas.
- Cairngorm Capital on its investments in Polyframe and Stevenswood and numerous subsequent bolt on acquisitions
- North Edge Capital on its investment in Clearly Drinks
- Endless LLP on its investment in Kennelpak
- Enact Fund on its disposal of West Cornwall Pasty Company to Samworth Brothers
- Travelodge and its management team on the £675m buy out by DIC
- Management on the £1.4bn buy out of Brakes
- Selling shareholders on the £150m sale of JLA to HG Capital, and
- Management on the £60m buy out of Adare Group.
- Wm Morrison plc in relation to the sale of Kiddicare to Endless LLP