Sarah Cibik is a versatile member of Womble Bond Dickinson’s Mass Torts Practice Group. Sarah has focused primarily on civil litigation matters in a variety of forms during her legal career. She currently works on expert witness development, discovery issues, defense strategies, and trial preparation with a specific emphasis in the area of mass torts. She also counsels clients in asset recoupment matters and assists with internal investigations relating to tort claims. Prior to joining Womble Carlyle, Sarah was an attorney with the NC Department of Justice’s Environmental Division and an attorney at a family law litigation firm.
Any result the lawyer or law firm may have achieved on behalf of clients in other matters does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.
- Assisted RJ Reynolds Tobacco Company with expert witness development, defense strategies, and trial preparation in the Engle progeny personal injury and wrongful death cases.
- Assisted a Fortune Global 500 medical care provider in investigating critical incidents and adverse events.
- Counseled a Fortune Global 500 medical care provider in asset recoupment matters related to health care payments.
- Assisted the North Carolina Attorney General’s office with discovery and trial preparation in a major ongoing civil litigation matter.
- Litigated and negotiated family law cases in North Carolina District and Superior Court.