As a federal prosecutor, Russ tried 26 cases to verdict. Now, he brings this courtroom experience to serve clients in criminal and civil litigation. Russ represents clients in a broad range of complex litigation matters, focusing both on white collar criminal defense and general business litigation. His current cases involve:
- Financial transaction issues
- Merger disputes
- Federal investigations
- Asset-forfeiture matters
- Criminal fraud claims
- Breach of contract allegations
- Government enforcement actions
His practice includes representing clients at all stages of federal and state litigation, including on appeal.
Any result the lawyer or law firm may have achieved on behalf of clients in other matters does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.
- Represented an automobile manufacturer in defense of a class action in federal court.
- Represented a hospital system in defending a class action in the North Carolina Business Court and a related federal enforcement action in federal court.
- Represented the seller of a food distributorship in a post-merger dispute arbitration.
- Represented a food manufacturer in a dispute with a group purchasing organization in federal court.
- Represented an Asian country in an international arbitration.