Nick is a member of our real estate finance and investment team. He joined the firm in 2012, having completed a training contract with us. Nick specialises in commercial real estate and in particular in landlord and tenant advice.
Nick regularly advises landlords of estates and commercial property in relation to the granting of leases as well as lease management work. Nick is also regularly involved in advising large portfolios in respect of real estate matters as well as advising both landlords and tenants in respect of individual lease enquiries.
In addition to landlord and tenant work, Nick is involved in a wide range of commercial property transactions. He in particular acts in the acquisition and management of investment properties.
Nick also has experience in acting for both borrowers and lenders in aspects of secured lending and experience in advising insolvency practitioners in relation to the management of distressed real estate.
Nick has been regularly involved in large projects for both the refinance and acquisition of property and has experience in liaising with clients and agents in organising and conducting projects.
- Acting on the sale and leaseback of a £30 million site
- Acting for a large leisure group as part of a corporate restructure involving the transfer of more than 50 leasehold properties within the group
- Acting on the sale of a leisure company for £90 million, including over 80 properties
- Acting on the purchase of a retail site for a property investment company for a value more than £4 million
- Acting on leasehold, sale and lease management work for a large pension fund.