La’Tika Howard focuses her practice on general corporate matters. She assists clients with private equity and venture capital financing, mergers and acquisitions, due diligence, contracting, closing logistics in transactions, and general corporate governance.
La’Tika previously interned at the Baltimore City State’s Attorney’s Office and served as a law clerk for the Maryland Legal Aid Bureau. She was also a law clerk in the MSBA-UB Business Law Clerkship Program, where she worked with prominent business attorneys to develop policy and propose legislation.
Professional and Civic Activities
- Board Member, Maryland Volunteer Lawyers Service, 2021 - Present
- Co-Chair, Black Affinity Group (WBD), 2022 - Present
- Scholar and Mentor, The Fannie Angelos Program for Academic Excellence, 2015 - Present
- Volunteer Mentor, Garland Hayward Youth Center
Honors & Awards
- Recognized in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America (BL Rankings), Corporate Governance & Compliance Law and Corporate Law, 2023