Krista is a newly qualified solicitor and specialises in a wide range of commercial property transactions.
Prior to joining the firm in April 2016, Krista completed her Training Contract at a regional firm. Krista was previously a paralegal at the firm in the Real Estate department in 2014.
Krista's focus is on finance and investment, landlord and tenant and commercial acquisitions and disposals.
Examples of experience include:
- A local university in the transfer of substations to an electricity distribution provider
- A financial services client on the property aspects of refinancing a site which comprised common land, including advice about a boundary discrepancy
- A local company on the grant of new commercial leases
- A local authority in respect of their portfolio of investment properties, including the enforceability of restrictive covenants affecting some of its land and various landlord and tenant matters such as lease renewals, surrenders and granting licences to assign and carry out works
- An international public limited company on the grant of an easement in respect of a gas pipe to a utility provider.