Jo is a second year trainee solicitor with the firm who is currently in her third seat in the Restructuring and Insolvency team.
She has experience liaising with clients, drafting and negotiation documentation, transaction management, legal research and document analysis.
Jo's previous seats were in the Corporate team and the Real Estate team (Energy and Natural Resources).
Prior to starting as a trainee solicitor Jo was an associate paralegal in the Planning & Infrastructure team at the firm for a number of years.
Examples of experience include assisting:
- NCE Group Limited – on the sale of the company to Park Place Technologies Inc.
- Excelerate on the divestment of Seal Sands Gas Transportation Limited to Trafigura
Planning and Infrastructure:
- Watford Borough Council on the Charter Place regeneration land assembly process
- East Anglia Offshore Wind – assisting in advising an offshore wind farm client with respect to land referencing and the issue of statutory documentation following the grant of the DCO
- Reading Borough Council on a number of CPOs including recent schemes for the delivery of highway improvement works.