Jeremy advises a range of clients, including manufacturers, service providers, retailers, and other corporate clients, venture capital trusts, property investors and developers, and public authorities on tax issues that affect them, their owners and the transactions that they undertake. Examples of the types of transactions where Jeremy is asked to advise include:
- Company and business asset sales and purchases
- Property acquisitions and disposals
- Asset finance arrangements
- Corporate reorganisations and other restructurings
- Employee share incentive arrangements and other forms of employee remuneration.
Following outstanding client feedback Jeremy was named as a star lawyer in the ‘Acritas Stars’ global database for 2018.
- the shareholders of Chemoxy International Limited in relation to its sale to Novacap UK Limited (and, in particular, advising on issues arising in relation to their share incentive arrangements)
- AVX Corporation on UK tax issues relating to its purchase of the transportation, sensing and control division of the TT Electronics Group
- Oxford City Council on the redevelopment of the Westgate Centre, Oxford
- Poole Borough Council on its town centre redevelopment
- Intrinsic Financial Services Limited on its acquisition, by way of offer, of the entire issued capital of Caerus Capital Group Limited (and, in particular, the acquisition of shares held under option)