Jenni represents large and small companies in a variety of transactional matters, including investment fund work, securities law compliance, and general corporate matters. A significant portion of her practice includes formation and representation of private investment funds, representation of institutional investors with respect to investment transactions, and private placement securities transactions.
Jenni has handled several transactions with an international component. She has represented institutional investors in connection with various investments in non-United States funds, and also has experience representing investment funds seeking capital from foreign investors as well as United States investors.
Empirical Study: When the Vow Breaks: An Analysis of the Impact of Intrinsic and Extrinsic Factors on Child Custody Resolution, 41 Wake Forest L. Rev. 1297 (2006). Co-author: Flora L. Chan
Any result the lawyer or law firm may have achieved on behalf of clients in other matters does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.
- Representing a real estate fund in connection with the organization, offering of interests in, and operation of a fund with over $200 million in investor commitments from United States and foreign investors.
- Representing a real estate fund in connection with the organization and operation of a $100 million separate account formed for a significant institutional investor.
- Representing a large institutional investor with respect to various investments in private equity, real estate, credit, and hedge funds totaling over $5 billion since 2014, including three customized real estate separate accounts totaling over $1 billion, and a customized $300 million separate account with an inflation-protection strategy.
- Representing a large institutional investor with respect to various investments in real estate, credit, and hedge funds totaling over $250 million since 2015.
- Representing a fund of funds with respect to various private equity investments totaling over $60 million since 2014.