As the Leader of Womble’s Business Immigration Solutions practice group, Jennifer Cory navigates the complexities of U.S. immigration law to design efficient, effective visa routes for her clients, who include educators, entrepreneurs, executives, innovators, and investors in key industry sectors such as academia, automotive, financial, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, and technology. Her comprehensive guidance ensures that companies and individuals alike understand and comply with the web of multiple and often confusing regulations that govern the authorized employment and status of non-citizens.
Jennifer’s clients contribute to all aspects of everyday life. They develop and manufacture versatile and cutting-edge products used in our homes, vehicles, and work environments, conduct research and development that ensures the safety of the prescriptions that keep us healthy and train the minds of the next generation of globally-oriented citizens.
Certified as a Specialist in Immigration Law by the North Carolina State Bar, included in Best Lawyers in America, and selected for the International Who’s Who of Corporate Immigration Lawyers, Jennifer is a locally, nationally, and globally recognized expert.
Any result the lawyer or law firm may have achieved on behalf of clients in other matters does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.
- Developed a centralized immigration process for one of the world’s top automotive suppliers headquartered in Germany, which improved its ability to transfer a high volume of key employees quickly and economically to locations across the U.S.
- Facilitated work authorization for hundreds of Canadian-based Clinical Research Associates to conduct site monitoring visits on behalf of a preeminent multinational health information technology and clinical research provider.
- Obtained blanket approval for a Hong Kong global education services provider enabling it to now transfer talent to the U.S. without first acquiring pre-clearance State-side.
- Conducted onsite internal compliance audits for a leading grocery retailer’s East Coast distribution centers, protecting the client from hundreds of thousands of dollars in potential fines.
- Assisted cutting-edge Taiwanese clinical researcher in regenerative medicine and tissue engineering obtain permanent residence.