Jason concentrates his practice in litigation, with particular emphasis on contested foreclosure and consumer finance litigation. In addition, Jason has significant experience representing creditors in bankruptcy cases.
Admitted to practice in South Carolina and Georgia, Jason is a graduate of Clemson University and a magna cum laude graduate of the Charleston School of Law. While in law school, Jason worked as a Legal Writing Teaching Fellow and served as the Senior Articles Editor of the Charleston Law Review. He received the ABA-ALI Scholarship Award and CALI awards in Legal Research and Writing, Sports Law, and Equity.
“Filing Adversary Proceedings in Student Loan Cases,” South Carolina Bar Convention, 2020
"Ethics of Working with Pro Se Debtors and Litigants,” South Carolina Bankruptcy Law Association, 27th Annual Seminar, April 2017
“Using the Portal to Strike Gold – A discussion of South Carolina Bankruptcy’s Court Loss mitigation program,” South Carolina Bar Convention, 2017
- Member, South Carolina Consumer Law Council, July 2019-present
- Member, Interest Rates in Chapter 13 Committee, South Carolina Bankruptcy Court, 2017-2019
- Member, South Carolina Bar Association
- Associate, J. Bratton Davis Bankruptcy Inn of Court
- Member, South Carolina Bankruptcy Law Association
Honors and Awards
Recognized in Greenville Business Magazine’s Legal Elite, Banking & Finance, 2021