Dave is an experienced trial lawyer that now focuses his practice almost entirely on eDiscovery. Ten years ago, Dave took his experience handling complex multijurisdictional litigation and applied that experience to the exploding world of electronic data in litigation and regulatory matters. He now regularly represents clients as eDiscovery counsel in “Bet the company” litigation and regulatory matters to ensure that their eDiscovery obligations are fulfilled in a costeffective but defensible manner.
As part of Dave’s practice, he oversees, BullDox, Womble Bond Dickinson’s dedicated document review and eDiscovery team. The BullDox team is staffed by professional document reviewers, eDiscovery technology specialists and lawyers with advanced eDiscovery skills.
Dave’s clients include companies needing to make Hart-Scott-Rodino Second Request filings, comply with SEC requests, assistance with data breach compliance, as well as large lawsuits such as private antitrust, class actions and mass tort litigation. His clients include manufacturing companies, healthcare providers, health insurance companies, credit card processing companies, energy companies, venture capital companies and the hospitality industry.
Dave is an active member of the Sedona Conference, Working Group Six, International Electronic Information Management, Discovery and Disclosure and often speaks on issues related to eDiscovery and cross-border transfers. He also serves on several boards related to adults with special needs.
Any result the lawyer or law firm may have achieved on behalf of clients in other matters does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.
- Served as primary eDiscovery counsel for a major credit card processing company.
- Coordinated entire eDiscovery process for a major healthcare provider’s response to two Civil Investigative Demands from the Department of Justice including negotiating a review protocol incorporating computer assisted review.
- Successfully represented a regional health insurance company for a “Bet the company” response to a Hart-Scott Rodino Second Request where the entire project from scope, collection, review and production was completed in two months.
- Represented a large international automotive parts manufacturer in multiple lawsuits emanating from the construction of a new manufacturing facility.
- Represented a large consumer products manufacturer in its document response to an FTC Second Request
- Represented a large consumer packaging company as its eDiscovery counsel in a private antirust matter including coordination of all aspects of identification, collection, review and production for the litigation.
- Served as eDiscovery counsel, including all aspects of review and production for a large international energy provider in construction dispute involving its power plant in the Midwest.