Cole is a Managing Associate specialising in banking and finance; undertaking a wide variety of debt finance work that includes acquisition finance, property finance, development finance and general corporate lending.
He acts for financial institutions, corporate borrowers and banks on regional, national and international transactions from the term sheet stage through to full documentation and completion.
He has advised on a wide range of term and revolving credit facility agreements from simple bilateral deals to club transactions using LMA documentation. He has experience of advising on security structures, security documentation and intercreditor arrangements.
Cole was named as an 'Associate to watch' in Chambers UK 2018 and ranked as an ‘Acritas Stars – independently rated lawyer' in 2017 and 2018.
Examples of experience include advising:
- Advising a financial institution on its £150,000,000 working capital facility with a club of banks
- Advising an overseas fund on its £80,000,000 real estate acquisition finance facilities and debt arrangements
- Advising a corporate borrower on its £97,000,000 term and revolving credit facilities
- Real estate finance including advising banks or borrowers in relation to financing the acquisition and development of properties
- Advising banks and private equity houses in relation to leveraged acquisitions of UK target groups.
"For a young person his attention to detail is excellent, and he will go the extra mile."