Catherine is a Managing Associate in the Corporate department.
Catherine is experienced in advising public and private companies on a broad range of corporate transactions, including private company acquisitions and disposals, public company fundraisings, private equity investments and group reorganisations, as well as general company law and governance matters, such as annual general meetings.
Catherine has particular experience on transactions in the financial institutions, chemicals and manufacturing and retail sectors.
Examples of experience include advising:
- Atom Bank plc, a UK challenger bank, in respect of various fundraisings totalling c.£450million
- END., a luxury, streetwear and sportswear retailer, and its founders on the sale of a majority stake to The Carlyle Group
- Lloyds Development Capital on the £100m merger of Lomond Capital and Linley & Simpson to create a new national lettings and estate agency group, as well as LDC's initial £10m investment in Linley & Simpson in 2018
- Venator Materials plc on the UK aspects of its $454million IPO on the New York Stock Exchange
- Cairngorm Capital on its investment in specialist independent paint distributor, Bromborough Paints
- NorthEdge Capital on its investments in soft drinks manufacturer, Clearly Drinks, and engineering tooling supplier, Cutwel
- Enact on its investment in engineering business, Qualter, Hall & Company, and on its acquisition of pet food retailer, Kennelpak
- Vertu Motorsplc on its £35million placing in 2016, as well as on a number of motor retail dealership acquisitions, (in particular, its acquisition of the Hillendale Group in May 2014 and its acquisition of Sigma Holdings Limited in March 2016)
- Kilfrost, one of the world's leading suppliers of aircraft de-icing and anti-icing products, on the disposal of its American and Asian de-icing and anti-icing business and on the grant of an exclusive licence to produce a range of products under its brand in continental Europe
- A leading global accounting software provider on a £1billion multi-jurisdictional hedging reorganisation.