Licensed in both South Carolina and Georgia, Bethany Griffin advises clients on various business matters both inside and outside the courtroom. Her business degree from the University of Georgia’s Terry College of Business and her training in both litigation and transactional law assist her in providing well-rounded advocacy to clients. She counsels employers and companies on a variety of topics, including employment matters, business disputes, mass torts, and products liability litigation. She also has experience in the planning, creation, and modification of estates, trusts, and business entities.
Prior to beginning her legal career, Bethany served as an AmeriCorps VISTA in Austin, Texas, where she worked with the University of Texas to assist underserved high schools and high school students in the college preparation process.
Professional and Civic Activities
- South Carolina Bar Association, Member
- South Carolina Bar Young Lawyers Division, Member
- Georgia Bar Association, Member
- Georgia Bar Young Lawyers Division, Member
- Fiduciary Law Section of the Georgia Bar Association, Member