Beth is an attorney in Womble Bond Dickinson’s real estate and litigation groups. While working on real estate matters, she stays involved in all aspects of the transaction, from contract to closing. She provides informed updates throughout the transaction's process while meeting deadlines to ensure accurate execution of documents and procedures. On litigated matters, Beth works to identify effective defenses and strategies based on key documents, testimony, and input from experts.
Beth has nearly two decades of experience and have been involved in thousands of matters. She is a problem solver with excellent organizational skills, outstanding written and verbal skills, and the ability to operate in a deadline-driven environment, while paying deliberate attention to detail.
Professional and Community Activities
- South Carolina Bar Association, Member
- 10th Circuit Representative for Young Lawyers Division of the South Carolina Bar
- Young Lawyer Representative contact for the award-winning South Carolina Young Lawyer newsletter
- Member and Public Image Director, Daniel Island Rotary Club – current
- Mentor, Take Stock in Children Key West, FL, 2014-2017
- Volunteer, Special Olympics, 2015
“The Importance of Owner’s Title Insurance,” Ask the Experts, Daniel Island Life
- Attorney, Salle Galloway LLC, 2018 – 2019
- Law Partner, Smith, Jordan, Lavery and Lee PA, 2002* – 2014