Alyse Young works collaboratively with her clients to achieve their goals. She has diverse experience representing clients in a variety of transactions and corporate matters, including acquisitions, divestitures, mergers, corporate reorganizations and general corporate governance matters.
Alyse helps public companies navigate and comply with disclosure and regulatory requirements. She assists clients with the preparation of periodic reports, registration statements, proxy and information statements and other filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. In addition, Alyse represents both borrowers and lenders in financing transactions, including commercial real estate loans and corporate financing transactions. She also represents financial institutions making international loans to foreign borrowers.
She serves on the firm’s Pro Bono Committee and enjoys working on pro bono matters, such as humanitarian immigration relief for victims of human trafficking.
Speaker, Best Practices in Preparing Corporate Minutes, The Association of Corporate Counsel, Webinar, September 25 2018
Member, NC Pro Bono Resource Center Advisory Board
Any result the lawyer or law firm may have achieved on behalf of clients in other matters does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.
- Represented a private company in negotiating and navigating the sale of its majority interest, valued at $1.5 billion.
- Represented financial institutions in international project finance and microfinance deals in South America and Asia.
- Counseled a non-profit corporation in a corporate reorganization to provide greater flexibility and minimize potential liability.
- Advises early stage ventures on formation, corporate governance and equity financing.
- Represents lenders in commercial real estate loan transactions.