Alex is a member of Womble Bond Dickinson’s Mass Torts Product Liability team and has years of cutting-edge litigation experience. He brings a skill set and background focused on client service, as well as short and long-term business goals.
Alex assists our manufacturing, construction and products clients with all challenges of complex litigation such as mediation, research and briefing, expert witness identification and work-up, case assessment and strategy. Alex digs in on all of his cases, many involving high stake property damages, wrongful death and personal injury claims.
He spent his undergraduate years at Brown University before obtaining his J.D. from the American University Washington College of Law where he was a member of the Mock Trial Honor Society. He practiced in New Jersey prior to moving to Raleigh in 2013. Alex also spent seven years as owner of a company that specialized in lacrosse instruction, and coached varsity men’s lacrosse at Cardinal Gibbons High School from 2013 to 2020. Alex lives in Charlotte with his wife Brittany and their two children.
- Men’s Head Varsity Lacrosse Coach, Cardinal Gibbons High School, 2013-2020
- Owned and Operated LLC specializing in lacrosse instruction, 2013-2020
- AmeriCorps Member, Paterson, NJ 2007-2008
Presentations and Publications
- “Current Construction Law Issues, with a Focus on OSHA Issues and Defining Inherently Dangerous Activities”, Atlanta Build Expo, July 2020
Navigating The Mysterious NCAA Verbal Commitment, Law360, August 29, 2019
- Associate Editor, ABA Construction Litigation Committee, 2020-Present
- North Carolina Bar Association
Any result the lawyer or law firm may have achieved on behalf of clients in other matters does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.
- Lead Counsel for Iroquois Nationals Lacrosse Board of Directors in dispute regarding their exclusion from an international athletics competition. Assisted with securing governing body’s reversal of decision and inclusion for Iroquois Nationals Men’s and Women’s Lacrosse teams in 2022 International World Games in Birmingham, AL.