Alex is a Managing Associate in the corporate finance team.
Alex deals with a full range of corporate finance matters, with a focus on M&A and private equity. He has a sector specialism in insurance and financial services transactions.
Alex also advises on joint ventures, group reorganisations, shareholder arrangements and general company law matters.
Examples of experience include advising:
- NCR Corporation on its £100m acquisition of Zynstra
- Arch Reinsurance Ltd on its acquisition of Barbican Group Holdings
- Arch Insurance Europe on its £31m purchase of Ardonagh's commercial lines business
- Arch Insurance on the Part VII transfer of the insurance business of Arch Insurance (UK) Limited to Arch Insurance (EU) dac
- Howden Broking Group on its acquisition of Medical Professional Risk Solutions
- Canopius on the sale of the majority of its retail or direct-to-consumer business to A-Plan
- Dunedin on its MBO of Acquis Insurance Management
- LDC on its investment into Hybrid
- Piper Private Equity and the shareholders of Forthglade on the sale of the company to IK Investment Partners
- Rockpool Investments on investments into TrustedHousesitters, House of Hackney, Primrose and Flofuel
- Puma Private Equity on investments into Dymag, Le Col, Influencer, Ron Dorff, Ostmodern, MyKindaFuture and Tictrac
- Management of Martin Audio on their MBO backed by LDC
- Management of Exemplar Healthcare on their MBO backed by Agilitas.