Alex is an associate in the corporate finance team.
Alex deals with a full range of corporate finance matters including mergers and acquisitions, private equity investments, MBOs, joint ventures, group reorganisations, shareholder arrangements and general company law matters.
- Hydro International plc on its £28m recommended takeover by Ely Acquisition Limited (an investment vehicle managed by Hanover Investors)
- the shareholders of NCE Group Limited on the sale of the company to Park Place Technologies Inc.
- Hilco Capital on its acquisition of jewellery retailer, Chapelle
- Countrywide Farmers plc on its acquisition of the retail business of Cornwall Farmers
- Rockpool Investments LLP on its investment into House of Hackney Group Limited, the owner of the highly sought after brand, House of Hackney
- Management of Exemplar Healthcare, a leading UK provider of residential nursing care, on their MBO backed by Agilitas
- Sompo Canopius, the Lloyds (re)insurer, on the sale of the majority of its retail or direct-to-consumer business to UK insurance broker A-Plan; and
- Dream Energy Investments on the acquisition of a portfolio of wind turbine sites in the UK.