For businesses across every sector, dealing with complex financial matters can be a stressful process that, if done wrong, can have major consequences. If you’re looking to protect your business and need an experienced guide to help lead the way on finance regulations, procedures and policies, our financial services Edinburgh office can help.
Known and respected for their exemplary work helping clients navigate a wide range of financial matters, the financial lawyers of our Edinburgh office have an extensive understanding of both the local and international regulatory laws. This means that, for clients working across borders, our financial advisors in Edinburgh can offer tailored advice to allow their business to thrive in every base of operation.
Looking for a financial advisor in Edinburgh to help you abide by complex financial law? Contact the financial services Edinburgh team through our get in touch page, or browse our financial services Edinburgh lawyers and professional staff online.
Like all our offices, Edinburgh is heavily involved in supporting the community in which it operates. Recently, the team at our Edinburgh law firm took part in Social Bite's Sleep in the Park. This saw the business community come together to raise valuable funds for homeless people in Scotland.
A transport hub with options ranging from plane to tram to car, our Edinburgh office is easy to reach no matter where you are. For detailed directions on how to reach us, please read below.
- By plane: Edinburgh Airport is approximately 30 minutes from the office, and is well served by bus, taxi and tram links to the city centre. The quickest and easiest way to travel into the city centre is by Tram. These run every seven minutes from outside the airport, simply leave the tram at the Haymarket stop. The office is around a 10 minute walk heading east along Morrison Street, past the Edinburgh International Conference Centre and then right into Semple Street.
- By bus: The Airlink 100 bus is a regular express shuttle which runs between the airport and the city. This service runs every 10 minutes during peak hours and every half an hour off-peak. Get off at the stop at Haymarket.
- By train: Haymarket Station is the closest rail station to the Edinburgh Womble Bond Dickinson office. Trains from London and other points south may not extend to Haymarket bus stop at Waverley Station. The office is approximately a twenty five minute walk from Waverley Station.
- By car: From the South - take the A68 to A1 and then turn onto the A720 Edinburgh City Bypass. Take the Lothianburn exit from The City of Edinburgh Bypass/A720. Continue north to Edinburgh city centre till at Tollcross. Turn left into Ponton Street then follow right then left into Semple Street.
- Parking: Congestion within the city centre can be heavy and the use of public transport is advisable. Car parking is also expensive. The closest car park is below Lloyds Bank, opposite the office. Alternatively, Edinburgh also has a number of Park & Ride locations where you can park your car and take one of the regular shuttle buses into the city centre.
If you have any specific accessibility requirements to visit our Edinburgh office, please don’t hesitate to contact us on +44 (0)345 415 0000 and our team will be happy to assist you with any concerns or queries.